Code3 Wingman R/B/A CVPI

Status
Not open for further replies.

GranPrix

May 23, 2010
FL
Code3 Wingman for CVPI rear lower deck. $225 OBO

Wingman is B/R/A in working order, plenty of wire.

code3 deck.JPG code3 deck2.JPG

David2005b

Mar 21, 2018
Vermont
Hello from Snowy Vermont!

I know your full-size Code 3 Wingman listing was posted back in October but if it is still available, I would be most interested in purchasing it from you at your full asking price of $225. I own a Crown Vic and want your unit to create a full-width "3rd Brake Light" unit. (I already own Six Red Code3 Wingman LED-X modules.) I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
David (David2005b)

David2005b

Mar 21, 2018
Vermont
Good Friday Morning,

Yes, I'm still interested in obtaining a Good Condition *8* LED-X full-width CVPI rear lower-deck Code 3 Wingman unit. I'll look forward to your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.