Wanted Colorado SP WeCan Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
After seeing and subsequently falling in love with @tsquale 's CO State Patrol WeCan Justice, I decided I'd like to have one for my collection. Interested if anyone happens to have one. Looking for the WeCan version w colored LR11s in the spot the Justice's alleys are normally located, and that has the white led alleys mounted below (see attached pic noting led module below base of bar).
FDA8D0E9-25D4-4BA7-B082-A85318EBF0F2.jpeg

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
Warning color LR11s are something few members here seem to even know about.

With the exception of the Dutch Freedom (which I am hopefully in the process of acquiring) and the CSP bar I'm looking for (and @tsquale has and purchased off ELB), I haven't seen them either.

Here's Tony's post for reference:

Reactions: tsquale

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
CSP's upfits are some of the worst in the business unfortunately, and they seem to change their lighting packages and color arrangement with every new car they roll out.

Although they've been sticking with Whelen, the specific parts from Whelen vary widely. One week it's Justice bars on top, the next Liberty's, then it's all Inner Edges.

Reactions: gtpts27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.