For Sale Complete collection for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

soutthpaw

May 2, 2018
Sparks, NV
I don't currently have a way to load and palletize it, else I would suggest something like Uship for estimates. Open to best offers as well

dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
That is one hell of a collection at a pretty decent price. Someone is going to get one hell of a deal with all those goodies.

adamogden

Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
Sorry, I can't figure out this new site... what is the cost? I'm in Vegas, so I could figure it out if the price was right.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Sorry, I can't figure out this new site... what is the cost? I'm in Vegas, so I could figure it out if the price was right.
Their is a buy it now button in orange at the top of the ad. That currently indicates $3500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.