Cop killer GUILTY

May 20, 2010
Hamilton, Ohio
As great as our system of justice is in this country, it is times like this i wish we would adopt iraq's swift sentencing process. hopefully the jury will hand down the death penalty on this turd.

MATT3045

May 23, 2010
Akron Ohio area
His defense was that the officer was rude to him. Well I guess that did not work out to well for him. One of his lawyers is a real worthless piece of shit. He represented my ex to keep me from getting custody of my daughter. Even though my ex was living with at the time a convicted child molestor. I slept really well at night. Our civil/domestic system is truely horrible, and this guy knew how to play the system. I am glad it did not work out for him and his client this time.

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
And his girlfriend needs to be indicted for perjury too - tried to tell a vastly different story than her videotaped statement from that night.

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
Good!

User "paperclip" is an idiot...he just posted the following:

We have to ban handguns in this country. This is exactly why our gun laws are so bad! This volatile young man resented being routinely treated like less than a man. He went out an bought a gun because that always makes you something that you are not. He then took another young mans life because his manhood was being trampled. This story is repeated several times a DAY in America and will continue until we take the guns out of every ones hand. Now both families will lose their sons life to this madness.

If Ashford Lamar Thompson's parents had wanted him to live a long, prosperous life, they would have taught him to use his brain.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
kinnelonfire75 said:
Good!

User "paperclip" is an idiot...he just posted the following:

If Ashford Lamar Thompson's parents had wanted him to live a long, prosperous life, they would have taught him to use his brain.

Dang right, man.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
:twisted:

cutiger

Jun 11, 2010
SC
Hope he does. Fry him.

Klein

May 22, 2010
Texas
Awesome. Wish we could just execute POS offenders like this on the spot. Take them out back, two to the head. End-o-story.

RIP, Josh.

MATT3045

May 23, 2010
Akron Ohio area
Judge sentenced him to die 1 year from today, lets hope it actually happens. I hope he does not waste my tax dollars, but you know he will. Burn in HELL ASShford Thompson.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.