Core-S

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
It isn't a terrible idea..... but I find it a bit funny that making switchboxes back into one unit is "progress".

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
It isn't a terrible idea..... but I find it a bit funny that making switchboxes back into one unit is "progress".
While I do agree with this statement, I just built a security vehicle for a local college, and we installed a Core in the console, because it was really the best place to put it. This vehicle had no radio, partitions, or electronics box. This Core-S would have fit much nicer than the traditional Core controller.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
While I do agree with this statement, I just built a security vehicle for a local college, and we installed a Core in the console, because it was really the best place to put it. This vehicle had no radio, partitions, or electronics box. This Core-S would have fit much nicer than the traditional Core controller.
I would honestly use the product. It would fit so much better in the explorer now that you can't remove the spare tire because it's part of the crash rating. I agree it would clean up a lot of installations and I like the compact single unit. I just have to chuckle at the full circle we have gone to end up here.

Reactions: yaknamedjak

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.