Cornerstone Emergency Lighting & Equipment Buffalo NY

NBFC46

May 26, 2010
Amherst NY
Located in Buffalo New York. Here at Cornerstone we pride ourselves on quality insulation along with service and sales. We are an offical Feniex, PowerArc and LED Equipped dealer. All of us at Cornerstone have worked in the law enforcement, medical and fire fields and know how to set up vehicles to be more efficient to work harder for you. We are all about helping everyone do their job safely and efficiently. To see some of our recent installs, please visit our website at www.CornerstoneEmergencyEquipment.com or look us up on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Cornerstoneemergencyequipment or feel free contact us at CornerstoneEmergencyEquipment@Gmail.com. We are always accepting customers no matter what the need is. 

20110816194742.jpg

pictur of my truck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

suburban

Sep 6, 2012
New york
Since you are from buffalo You are not too far from me. What do you suggest for lake effect snow conditions for plow trucks.  I was told bright amber and clear rotatore with amber and clear LED. Do  you have stuff in stock not to exspensive and do you carry used parts. I have 7 vistas loaded with red and blue cudas some had 1 amber in each but I removed those n replaced them. Can you do a professinal install?

Reactions: NBFC46

NBFC46

May 26, 2010
Amherst NY
Sorry for the late response. Apparently Elightbars does not tell me when I have messages on here. If you want bright, I would go with LED. I do not like to use white on plow trucks because it flashes back at you in the snow. And since you are looking both front and back, I recommend only using amber. But I personally use Feniex lights on both my personal truck and on my wifes landscaping truck. My plow truck is older so I am running an Whelen Edge on the roof (strobe). But that will soon be upgraded. As far as stock, I only have used lights in stock as of right now. I will be moving shops in the spring and instead of having boxes of new stuff laying around, especially when we move, I don't want to worry about things getting broken. I do professional installs at $65 an hour. Which is the cheapest in my area. But if we need to order lights, it takes a week or so to come in. Again, sorry for the delay in response.  

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.