Couple of my recent installs

RobK

May 23, 2010
Tolland County, CT
Simple and very, very clean. Nice work.

What did you use to mount the radio/strobe pack, etc. to? Can't tell if it is plastic, metal? Thanks!

May 20, 2010
Mission, Texas RGV
Nice installs what brackets did u use for the grill lights on the f150 I have an 150 and haven't figured out where to mount the LEDs also where did u run the wire trough for the led pics would be nice

cbpdogboy

May 23, 2010
Detroit, MI
They look great! I would have both lights in the grille that are side by side flash at the same time to have a larger warning footprint...

hutch

May 25, 2010
Plymouth, NH
Luismariadarlene said:
Nice installs what brackets did u use for the grill lights on the f150 I have an 150 and haven't figured out where to mount the LEDs also where did u run the wire trough for the led pics would be nice

I made them! I made a long bar to go across to the brackets for the grille, then added some angled aluminum to mount the lights to! I would take more pics, but it's not my truck. I only did the install on it!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.