CPS Authority led haw.

Strobeit

May 21, 2010
Savannah,Ga
VTX single led kit 4 leds RRWW

Model #str2100 comes with led and inline flasher, screws, flange, & gasket.

Paid $160 + 6.95 shipping - 8.00 ELB discount = $158.95 Ordered these before the new website & prices.

Emergency LED Lights for Vehicles

Got these LAWS to see if I wanted to replace the strobe HAWS I have in my 99 vic. I have the strobes on an ips188. I didn't expect the LAWS to come close to the output power of the strobes HAWS. I was surprised at the brightnessof the LAWS.

I let them run for 3 hours playing with sync & non-sync patterns.Red LAWS were hardly warm. White LAWS were much warmer but not to hot to touch.

Sorry no torture test.

Then we move outside.

Red LAWS in red tail light did just as good or better than the strobe HAWS. White in red tail light was just sad.

Red LAWS in reverse light had great output but just less than the strobe HAWS. White LAWS in reverse light again had great output but just less than the strobe HAWS.

I believe these would be brighter than strobes with less wattage driving them.

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Strobeit

May 21, 2010
Savannah,Ga
I do not remember. I was talking with Kieth on live chat when I did it and he talked me through it. Was a pleasure doing business with him.

Want to say it was ELB or elightbars just can't remember.

Nov 29, 2011
Opelika, AL
WOOT for the review!!! Thanks much! The discount is "ELBFORUM"

Strobeit. . . was there enough cable for you to use? He had the cables extended out to give everyone more than what they really need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 29, 2011
Opelika, AL
Strobeit said:
I do not remember. I was talking with Kieth on live chat when I did it and he talked me through it. Was a pleasure doing business with him.
Want to say it was ELB or elightbars just can't remember.

Correction on my previous post . . . the discount is "ELBFORUM" in signature . . .

jws926

Dec 28, 2011
USA/ AZ
Did your LED stick come with the nuts and bolts for the brackets, mine did not, its not a big deal, just curious.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.