CPS Blaster 6 TIR3 LED Stick

rsmartin

Aug 17, 2011
Stamford NY
Blaster 6 TIR3 LED Stick / standard intensity

CPS Automotive

LED3001 - 9110-6

Emergency LED Warning Lights LED Dash Deck Lights : Strobe Warning Lights : LED Light bars : Sirens : Police Lights

Purchased through group buy offer here on ELB for $106.00 shipped.

Bought this light for the rear deck of my 2010 Impala to increase rear warning while parked on scene.

Stick has 6 TIR3 modules for a total of 18 lights with 12 flash patterns.

So far I'm very pleased with it.Comes 2 different sets of mounting brackets that can be adjusted left to right.I chose to mount mine inside, but can be exterior mounted.Control box with on/off switch and pattern selector and 8' of cable, separate wire with cigar plug for power. Aluminum housing seems to be pretty rugged as do the brackets.

Light is bright enough to show up well in bright sunlight as you can see in the video. Installation in my case was about 10 minutes.Overall I'd say it a damn good light for $106.105.jpg

106.jpg

107.jpg

108.jpg

mpaine

Dec 20, 2011
USA
Hey,

Great review! I'm very interested in buying two for my side windows. Any chance you could do a flash pattern demo when you get the chance?

rsmartin

Aug 17, 2011
Stamford NY
I cheated, but here are the flash patterns.

Nov 29, 2011
Opelika, AL
Jtsou said:
Those are the only stock flash patterns availible?

For now yes... at one time we were looking into getting a different flasher (just for more patterns) but it was going to raise the price on the items. We decided to just stay with what we had.

We have had several people though, to wire the sticks to be used with other flashers like the Whelen TA. They work really well.

rsmartin

Aug 17, 2011
Stamford NY
Got a chance to run this at night. Wow .... I'm going to have to take a video and post, it made the Whelen HAWs in the taillights look dim.If this is standard intensity I'm almost afraid of seeing a high in the dark.

Nov 7, 2011
New England
rsmartin said:
Got a chance to run this at night. Wow .... I'm going to have to take a video and post, it made the Whelen HAWs in the taillights look dim.If this is standard intensity I'm almost afraid of seeing a high in the dark.

I'll post a video of my new supervisor High intensity in the dark behind heavy tint soon

Last edited by a moderator:

jws926

Dec 28, 2011
USA/ AZ
Did this LED stick come with the hardware for the brackets?, meaning the nuts and bolts?, the LED stick I got did not, its not a big deal, just curious .

rsmartin

Aug 17, 2011
Stamford NY
jws926 said:
Did this LED stick come with the hardware for the brackets?, meaning the nuts and bolts?, the LED stick I got did not, its not a big deal, just curious .

Mine came with all nuts and bolts required to hold brackets to the stick's housing but not to the vehicle.

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
I wish the price was still 106...that looks like exactly what I need... :(

rsmartin

Aug 17, 2011
Stamford NY
opskmallory said:
I just checked their website, and it shows $105.00.

I paid $106. shipped through the group buy.

rsmartin

Aug 17, 2011
Stamford NY
This lightstick still works great. The only issue I have had with it since purchase is that the flasher doesn't like the cold, lets say under 20 degrees. One LED would stay on steady no matter what the flash pattern. As soon as it gets warm from use or vehicle heater it works fine.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.