Crappy Car, but decent light show.

westville2021

Aug 8, 2010
LaPorte, IN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlRt9z8Nt1w

This is my crappy but trusty POV. I am a VFF in NW Indiana. It has the following lights installed:

FRONT/SIDE:

Axixtech Stealth Visor

Strobesnmore.com D12 Dash Light

Sound Off Universal Undercover Split B/W LED HAWs

Sound Off Intersector mirror LEDs

Sound Off Multi pattern HLF

REAR:

4 Whelen Vertex LED HAWs (2 R, 2 W)

Strobesnmore.com E46 Rear Deck light

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
It's a Mondeo clone, Contour isn't it?

Well, not bad at all... I don't like a inside bar in such a small car (personal taste), but it's lowpro and not excessive. Good work ;)

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
There's a few posts about this car on the board somewhere... I believe it's in the SOS Intersector Lights thread.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
westville2021 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlRt9z8Nt1w

This is my shitty car. Has Axixtech Stealth Visor, Sound Off Universal Undercover Split Color LED HAWs, Sound Off Intersector mirror LEDs, Whelen Vertex LED HAWs, Strobesnmore.com D12 Dash and E46 Rear Deck light, and a Sound Off Multi pattern Head Lamp flasher.

hey, as long as the car gets u from point A to B, buddy.

anyways, nice lighting setup

deputychief301

May 21, 2010
Snow Belt, Michigan
Nothing wrong with your ride, getta where your going, I really like where you mounted

the lights under the mirrors, some lights in the sides and you're all set for a nice slick

top. Good Job.

Jim Rogers

deputychief301 :mrgreen:

iceman4122

May 25, 2010
New York
I don't often comment about setups but I just had to chime in. This is probably one of the best slicktop setups I have seen recently on this site. Every angle is covered and looks very professional and bright without over doing it. Some interior shots would be nice. Great job and enjoy the ride.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Nice light show you got going on there!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Split lights look awful. I can't imagine any situation where a split hide away would look at all good. You are better off going with large blocks of color.

westville2021

Aug 8, 2010
LaPorte, IN
JohnMarcson said:
Split lights look awful. I can't imagine any situation where a split hide away would look at all good. You are better off going with large blocks of color.

I haven't decided if i like them or not. I had white LED HAW's in there spot before and it seems u do get a bit more punch out of a solid color, but of course when u split it ur losing 3 leds per color. Oh well, testing is all u can do till ur happy with a result.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
westville2021 said:
Gee, do you think I can put anymore lights on it?

Was your For Sale post a "feeler" thread, were you looking to sell and replace everything with other lights, or just selling them off? Just curious since you now ask if you should add more lol.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.