Wanted Crown Vic front push bunper

Status
Not open for further replies.

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
I would be ready to say that they were made either in house or locally by the same company that made the front and rear push bumpers on the crown vic NYC taxi years ago as the design really looks like the rear push bumper I have that came from a compagny that I cant remember the name of it sadly .

HwyRadar

Jul 6, 2020
East Northport
KGT safety guards .. they no longer exist it was a company that was local by me and they have closed down. Shot in the dark I’m just looking to see if anyone has one laying around.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
I'm gonna hate to say it, but it's probably time to start checking the junkyards for old NYPD crowns for this item if you can find one with it. Otherwise you might need to have a company who does custom work make one if they can come up with the bumpers, otherwise you may be screwed..

Reactions: Dave F

HwyRadar

Jul 6, 2020
East Northport
I'm gonna hate to say it, but it's probably time to start checking the junkyards for old NYPD crowns for this item if you can find one with it. Otherwise you might need to have a company who does custom work make one if they can come up with the bumpers, otherwise you may be screwed..
Found one just need to figure out brackets that wrap around reinforcement bumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.