Wanted Crown Victoria Computer Mount (Seat Bolt type) for 2004 CVPI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
Looking for a computer mount for a 2004 Crown Victoria, the type that bolts to the front passenger seat bolts and provides a pipe for the actual dock to mount to... Or whatever else is required to mount the dock to it.

Computer is a CF-19, already have the dock. The car already has a console in it but it is not capable of a laptop mount (older console).

Any help?

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Looking for a computer mount for a 2004 Crown Victoria, the type that bolts to the front passenger seat bolts and provides a pipe for the actual dock to mount to... Or whatever else is required to mount the dock to it.

Computer is a CF-19, already have the dock. The car already has a console in it but it is not capable of a laptop mount (older console).

Any help?
Ram makes a mount for that I have one in my 2005 crown Vic police interceptor that I also have in my 2004 destroyed police interceptor that helps save a bit of my life cuz that bottom plate that mounts between the two seat holes is about a quarter of inch plus thick a solid steel that's what save me from the hole entire seat hitting me when I got t-boned. I will try and find the number for the mount and get you that I bought mine through strobes R Us out of pompano Beach I think they still make it and they still have parts for it but don't quote me at this point.

Reactions: d119
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.