CT State Police Charger

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
This is all I have so far of the new Connecticut State Police Charger's. I will work on getting a video at some point.

CAM01728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Sexy & stealthy! (I just hope the lighting package is not too "covert" too, b/c everything is either concealed really well or there is not much to see)

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
pdk9 said:
Sexy & stealthy! (I just hope the lighting package is not too "covert" too, b/c everything is either concealed really well or there is not much to see)

No this thing lights up quite well. You would have no idea that it was a cop until your getting pulled over. There's one GPS antenna mounted on the roof.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Any idea on the set up they have on it? And CT is the one that runs all unmarked with a removable lightbar, right?

QuickSilv3r

Jul 3, 2012
Southwest CT
RL1 said:
And CT is the one that runs all unmarked with a removable lightbar, right?

Yep. It was fairly easy to spot their CVPI's, generally Blue, silver/tan, dark colors. some with push bumpers, removable bar: when on vehicle option to run lit State Police amber logo in center. when off vehicle connector box on roof at B pillar. almost always clean :)

the new Chargers are going to be much harder to spot.

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
RL1 said:
Any idea on the set up they have on it? And CT is the one that runs all unmarked with a removable lightbar, right?

I know that the front has the new Whelen inner-edge xlp, Whelen M7's in the grill, and wigwags. The side has ions in the rear window. Nothing towards the front is one of the downfalls. The rear has a Whelen inner-edge, TLF, and vertex's in backup/taillights.

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
NFD-102 said:
I know that the front has the new Whelen inner-edge xlp, Whelen M7's in the grill, and wigwags. The side has ions in the rear window. Nothing towards the front is one of the downfalls. The rear has a Whelen inner-edge, TLF, and vertex's in backup/taillights.

They did a good job on hiding a lighthead like the M7.

NFD-102

Aug 1, 2011
NW Connecticut
CTKB said:
Here's a dark blue one I saw at the Hebron fair

I have seen a lot of them lately. I still haven't been able to get a video yet. CSP isn't just using the silver vehicles anymore. I have seen black, silver, gray, and blue vehicles. I think its exciting that all these new vehicles are coming into play. The rest of the world thinks I'm nuts,

CTKB

Sep 25, 2013
CT
NFD-102 said:
I have seen a lot of them lately. I still haven't been able to get a video yet. CSP isn't just using the silver vehicles anymore. I have seen black, silver, gray, and blue vehicles. I think its exciting that all these new vehicles are coming into play. The rest of the world thinks I'm nuts,

Yeah I saw about 2 of this color charger at the fair, they also have a silver one that I've seen and I believe 2-3 black ones. All dark tinted windows with round antenna (idk what that's used for) on top of the roof to the rear. Pretty sick looking.

CTKB

Sep 25, 2013
CT
strobecrazy said:
The one in front looks like a phantom style radio antenna.

View attachment 62135

Oh wow that is actually the first time I've ever noticed that. I've always mistakenly taken that for the stock radio antenna. Of course when I saw the car up front and personal I wasn't worried about the antennas haha.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.