CTS Twinsonic + CAL Aerodynic + Visibar

Status
Not open for further replies.

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
I am considering to sell the bars from my collection and stay with beacons. Posting them for what I would part with them for. Just want to see if there's any interest. Prices shown are PLUS shipping. I have the UPS store professionally pack/box these and ship them so they will average 100 ea TOTAL for shipping AND packing. Depending on where you are it may vary up to 20.00 plus or minus.

1. Federal Signal Visibar. This is complete with both metal endcaps, original mounting brackets, original blue dome and NOS red dome. The red dome has the frosted top, the blue does not. One bulb is blown. Wen you first apply power its spins very slowly but as time goes on it picks up a decent speed, probably not the "like new speed" but decent. $200.00

2. Federal Signal Aerodynic Model 24EAH. This is a nice bar that works very well. Domes could use a polish. Has 4 New GE 4411 par bulbs for front and rear endlamps. The alley bulbs are original and still work well. All 6 rotators light and spin. Has the original FS speaker too! This is set up CAL style with passenger side front single takedown, driver side red steady burn (comes on with rotators), rear amber and blue wig wags. 300.00

3. Federal Signal Twinsonic CTS. This is complete and original. Hard to find with the blue dome. Nice bar that works well. It has never been modified nor any attempts of restoration. (which is good in my opinion as some restorations are poor) All 6 GE bulbs are correct and work. 800.00 (will do 650 without the blue dome)

Here are some quick pics that I already have. I can take and post better pics for seriously interested people.

003.JPG

006.JPG

002.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liebman424

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.