Cuda Signalmaster and a Code3 narrowstick controller

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
As the title implies I am trying to control a Signalmaster with a narrowstick controller. After comparing diagrams of the 2 units I was able to get the arrowstick to power up but it is almost like a low power and the controller power button isnt even turned on. Obviously I am not doing something right but I cant figure out what. I did power it without the controller and it lights up like it should. Has anyone used this combo and if so can ya tell me how you hooked it up. I did search on here but I only found one being controlled by a Whelen controller.

Thanks

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
I've got the convertion give me a little time and i'll get it on here for you.

i've don it alot. and vise-versa should work always did for me.

good luck

scan0002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.