Custom Built Power Distribution Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitsua98

Oct 16, 2011
Rochester, NY
Looking for someone to build me a power distribution board for the setup for my truck. I'm plenty capable when it comes to mounting equipment and running the wires, but I struggle when it comes to having the board set up correctly. I have an SS-2000 to run everything through, and I can send you the brain to get wired up with the necessary equipment on the board. Please shoot me a PM if you can assist with this and I'll talk more about the specifics of what I want / need. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.