Custom Code3 MX7000

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Not too bad, I'd love to see a night video.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I like it, but it lacks side warning... But, so does mine... LoL

One thing I HATE about it... The lightbar cable is run through the passengers side rear door... :x :evil:

alexmc

May 23, 2010
Sydney, NSW AU
If youre referring to my last post,

They have a seperate red & blue halogen as in the picture above on the driving light bar above the plates, as well as headlight flash.

And tail , indicator flash in the rear.

RJ*

May 21, 2010
Finland
alexmc said:
Our HWP cars over here have standard halogen rotators as well as LED modules fitted underneath.
Couldn't find any vids.

When you don't include your location in your profile, and just say "our cars over here", it isn't very helpful. Just saying.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
He thought you referred to the UK perhaps? :lol:

Okay, teasing aside, we can say these guys invented the hybrid-lightbar, can't we? :|

RJ*

May 21, 2010
Finland
cory y said:
The "new south wales" on the license plate didn't give it away?

There's a licence plate? The photo I'm seeing is cut off just before it. I'll have to fiddle with the display options again.

Though what I said applies to many threads here on ELB... people will say "we do" or "over here" without providing any clue as to where they actually are.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.