Custom Mx7000 with TIR leds and Fairy hide aways

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Thanks to diego from the here on ELB he hooked me up with a sweet MX7000 bar fully loaded with 4 lower strobes sweeps and 4 rotators and two rear flashers. Its going on my new to me 2003 F-250 super duty I just got since my Mother does not need it anymore and wanted to keep my old 2005 Single cab F-150. Im going to mount it somehow on a headache rack "still need to figure that out"  

Well I started thinking and had a few things laying around so I added some R-B TIR3 heads in the reflectors of the left and right alley and also in the rear bar area....I also had a few feniex fairys laying around and installed them in the front take down reflector area and removed the bulbs "since I don't need any alleys and take downs they will be replaced with brighter LED off road lighthing"

well here it is I think it looks awesome and yes one of the blue rotator heads is burnt out "can someone explain to me how to remove the damn bulb it wont come out!"

Custom made MX7000 bar with LEDs:
sorry it added two of the same videos for some reason

20150104_180318.jpg

20150118_160913.jpg

20150119_185630.jpg

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonClampitt

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.