Customer POV Install (AWL Venom, AWL SMT3, AWL Axis Plus 600)

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Just wanted to share a video one of our customers sent to us. Pretty effective setup for under $450!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale
May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Looks good. I personally stick with Feniex lights, but whenever someone needs a "cheaper" / "off brand" light, I always point them in your direction. I still have 4 of your T-4 TIR lights (don't remember the actual name of them when I bought them from you) but they have been going strong for close to 5 years now with not one single issue since I've had them. I ran them on my POV for a while then moved them over to my dept rescue truck when I changed to Feniex lights. Still highly recommended.

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
I always suggest AWL products to my coworkers. I've been trying to convince my Boss at my Traffic control job to start ordering the Pulse II's for the work trucks and some TIR3/6s for the rears. (All we have is a mini bar and arrow boards- nothing else.) the mini bars aren't great and I haven't found been able to find any manufacturer plate on them. ( probably knock-offs.)

I'm also planning on building an MX7K/ 2100 conversion using AWL lightheads- it'll be the first home made bar for me!

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Looks good Tom. Maybe you can convince the customer to add Some SMT6 on an intersection bracket to top it off.

Tom, Can you do a product vid of the new Axis bar? Also, are there any plans to offer those lightheads in the venom frame to make a linear ILB option?

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Thanks for the compliments! I'd be nowhere without word-of-mouth advertising!!

Looks good Tom. Maybe you can convince the customer to add Some SMT6 on an intersection bracket to top it off.

Tom, Can you do a product vid of the new Axis bar? Also, are there any plans to offer those lightheads in the venom frame to make a linear ILB option?
I'm going to have to make a video for the new Axis Plus products. The days just haven't seemed long enough lately. There's a whole line of new Axis Plus products coming out, just waiting on the photos to be finished :thumbsup:

Stay Tuned!

Reactions: tsquale

crucialcolin

Nov 23, 2012
Sacramento, CA
Thanks for the compliments! I'd be nowhere without word-of-mouth advertising!!

I'm going to have to make a video for the new Axis Plus products. The days just haven't seemed long enough lately. There's a whole line of new Axis Plus products coming out, just waiting on the photos to be finished :thumbsup:

Stay Tuned!
This video really sells me on the Axis Plus.

Before I was a little torn between this and the AWL RX-46 for my trucks rear window.  Just have to figure out how to make it work mounting wise and all with the sliding glass.  In fact I had sent you an email response to my feniex T6's order followup not realizing at the time I should probably have posted an open thread on here instead. It's scheming time :undecided:

could be an AWL Axis Plus 800(8 module version) be coming?  great I was allready on the fence but now I may have to wait :p

Last edited by a moderator:

crucialcolin

Nov 23, 2012
Sacramento, CA
Just to update decided to go with the Axis plus 600. Couldnt bring myself to wait
w00t%5B1%5D.gif
   Plus I may have some time off this week allowing me to do an install.   Will probably try and take  video/picts myself.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.