CVPI Strobe placement (tried searching)

JPBC4

Apr 7, 2012
NJ
Hello all. I tried searching and checked out the sticky thread but couldnt find a answer. I will be placing pair a strobes in the front corner lights of my CV. I can either come throught the side of the housing and place them underneath the blinker bulb or I can come up through the bottom of the housing. Which spot would be work the best for max light output. thanks again.

Respondcode3

May 23, 2010
Northen Il USA
Side I what I use . Drill the hole on the back where the ford logo is . The bottom puts too much of a bend and strain on the wires coming out of the bottom of the tube

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Just my 2 cents here...I assume with strobe bulbs it wouldnt really matter..but with my LED hideaways (vertexs) I placed them in the back of the housing I put them in so they are facing out...they light up the whole housing amazingly! But like I said, just my opinion.

JPBC4

Apr 7, 2012
NJ
sounds like either spot will have optimal performance...just personal preference on the mounting location.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.