D&R Intimidator with Feniex 4200

Muxlow

Jun 2, 2010
Middlesex/ontario
Iv got a ole D&R electronics intimidator that the control head was smashed up forever ago.. Anyway to get the siren tones to work without the control head? Iv got a feniex 4200 controller and has alot of outputs.. Kinda hoping there is some type of way to mode the siren to make it work for the tones only

Any ideas?

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Hey Muxlow,

I don't believe so.. however I may know someone with an intimidator which is surplus to their needs. Shall I ask?

You also could reach out to D&R- they are normally very helpful with customers.

Muxlow

Jun 2, 2010
Middlesex/ontario
Hey Muxlow,

I don't believe so.. however I may know someone with an intimidator which is surplus to their needs. Shall I ask?

You also could reach out to D&R- they are normally very helpful with customers.

Oh hay! Your still alive :)

Wouldnt help much to have the control head but.. couldnt hurt either. Iv got a feniex 4200 and a storm pro siren but.. im not a fan of the tones other then the ecto one. Was hoping to be able to use the ectro from that and the rest from the D&R somehow but all done via the 4200 controller

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.