For Sale D&R Prowler lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
I have what appears to be a D&R Prowler lightbar. It looks to be in new/ like new condition. I currently have no way of testing it and I am unsure of the colors. I am not familiar with this bar. I got it in a lot and have not done anything with it and would like to move it to free up some shelf space. Maybe someone here knows more about it or can tell more about it from the pictures. The top domes look to be new as well. I also have a brand new mounting feet kit for it that is new in box.

Edit: the bar is Red Blue split with a dual Amber rear TA.

Looking to get $125 plus the ride. I am open to reasonable offers as I am not sure what this is worth. Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Ryan
Photo Jun 21, 4 03 57 PM.jpg Photo Jun 21, 4 04 18 PM.jpg Photo Jun 21, 4 06 08 PM.jpg Photo Jun 21, 4 06 11 PM.jpg Photo Jun 21, 4 06 16 PM.jpg Photo Jun 21, 4 04 11 PM.jpg Photo Jun 21, 4 05 10 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill Boyd

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
I installed one of these not too long ago and it did not require a special controller. There was a large ground wire and some different activation inputs for different sets of heads. Also, D and R has good customer support. If you give them a shout with the serial number they can pull up the bar information for you.

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
Updated with color of bar still can not get bar to function, I think it has something to do with the main board as I was able to individually power each module to determine color. Red Blue split with dual Amber rear TA. Still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.