Damega engineering mini ultimate 100w siren

Ross124

Oct 29, 2020
Ohio
I have a damega siren with a separate box for speaker wires and + - wires to hook into. I'm getting power to that box and each post that the siren wires go into but no sound coming out of the siren. If I hit the + - on battery it makes the normal pop sound so I know it works. There is + - wires on the actual siren box that i have hooked up and there is also 2 green wires that just say siren on them where do they go?20201029_204213.jpg20201029_204150.jpg20201029_204208.jpg

This is what I'm working with.

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
The green wires go to the speaker. How are you hearing a pop of speaker isn’t connected. ?

Wow seems like they copied the 4200

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
I hear the popping when I gold the speaker wires on the positive negative wires that run to the battery
Little confused you have the speaker wires going to the battery terminals ?

Ross124

Oct 29, 2020
Ohio
Little confused you have the speaker wires going to the battery terminals ?

No I have the speaker wires ran to the siren box. Only time the speaker wires was on battery wires was to check and make sure I heard noise coming out of the speaker to make sure it was functioning

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Red goes to power, black goes to ground. Green x 2 go to the speaker. Gray - yellow are your siren activation tones - touch them to power to activate a siren tone.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.