Dash cam vid Crown Vic chasing Evo bad rollover

That was a nasty accident. The officer did a great job driving, but I'm pretty sure that was a CVPI not a Charger.

acala91 said:
That was a nasty accident. The officer did a great job driving, but I'm pretty sure that was a CVPI not a Charger.

Me too , that sound is unique ;)

acala91 said:

Either a Vic or V6 Charger, as quick as the Mitsubishi was pulling away.

I had a 20 year old in a Subaru WRX STI pass me at 102mph and the only way I caught him was because I know the shortcuts and headed him off while he took the winding road. That demographic in that type of car tend to drive like idiots. No match for a 22 year old in a CVPI ;)

Pretty sure it's a V6 Charger. The engine sound, shift points, and hood line all seem like a V6 charger.

I concur, dads been LEO for 20 yrs and Ive been around long enough that it sounds like a Vic and the hood is more rounded where the charger is flatter. this video has the distinct CVPI engine sound. Jus my .2 cents

Jeremy0966 said:
Pretty sure it's a V6 Charger. The engine sound, shift points, and hood line all seem like a V6 charger.

That's definitely not the engine note of a V6.

Ya you guys are right :duh: I re watched it with the volume up and you can hear the V8. That high pitch interference really threw me off. Good ears guys :thumbsup:

well...that'll learn 'em

and to the first responder wearing shorts...what are you thinking, I hope OSHA doesn't come in and nail you for that.

I watched the whole thing. I think when I was younger I would have chased that car. But 10 years in, I think I'd have just let him go. Ain't worth killing myself for a speeder.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
policegear