Dashmiser question

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Im probaly going to answer my own question in this post , but here goes (pardon my stupidity lol)

I have 2 single dashmiser housings with lin6 heads in them, they currently have no power supplies in them.......would a power supply from the halogen singles fit in the housings to make these blink, or would i need something else??

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
yes the dashmiser halogen flashers will fit inside and power the heads perfectly, as ive used this method myself before. most standard halogen flasher will work with LED heads barring electromechanical, leds dont draw enough power for the the heads to flash with one of them

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.