Dead SoundOff Signal nERGY 400

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Got a used console mount nERGY 400 recently for cheap recently. It's giving me an error with the diagnostic and speaker 1 lights flashing. Com LED in the back flashes four times. Checked in the manual and its a com error for the siren and relays. Day before I powered it up, saw a 25A fuse instead of a 20A one in the system/siren fuse slot. Fuse was blown and I figured that it was likely a fried unit.

Is the unit dead? If not, how can I fix it or would it have to go to SoundOff for repairs?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.