Decisions decisions decisions

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
So im in a dilemma and want some input.

I currently have the following streethawk parts:
1 red dome
1 standard rotator
1 grill for 40" bar
2 flat mirrors (outer base flat mirrors)
Set of S/T/T lights

Debating if i wanna use them to start remaking a 40" bar, or sell them and use the funds for an all light mx7000 bar im building that needs a few things. I kinda wanna make the 40" bar again, but kinda dont wanna look for the missing stuff i need for the streethawk (frame, bases, lower light stuff, 1 more dome, rotators, etc)

What would you guys (and girls) do??

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
I think the street hawg parts would be harder to come by, and there's still more than a few MX's floating around.

So to answer your question, if you want the more rare collector's piece, I'd say do the streethawk. If you want an easier project, then the MX.

Reactions: EHFD_Tower_751

Impala9C1

Sep 28, 2018
Arizona
Despite the drawbacks for the 40, you still have it as a contender. Do the 40. You wont let that project go inside despite an easier option. You still want that more. I think you really like a challenge. At least that is my take on it.

Reactions: Turd Ferguson

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.