Design our new Patrol cars!

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Hey guys, I know a lot of you are passionate about graphics packages, so here's your chance to design a car! The town I work for has 3 new police/marshal cars on the way, and we need to get graphics for them. I'm not very creative, and we'd like some more ideas. I can't offer much, but we'll send the winner some swag and a gift card.

The cars are all 3 black Ford PIU's. The graphics need to incorporate either Hudson or Town of Hudson, and "MARSHAL". We have mountains in our landscape, maybe a blue line/blue line flag/US flag, 911 emblem might be good, etc. Not saying you have to incorporate these, just some ideas. The Marshal wants them to be fairly simple, so you'd be best not to go too crazy with them.

Here's a couple templates I found, if you've got your own by all means use it. And feel free to use a Tahoe or Durango template if it's better, they're all the same.

Submissions can be posted here, PM'ed, or emailed to me at AaronZ34@gmail.com

Thanks!

11372_cc0640_001_G1.jpg
awww.the_blueprints.com_modules_vectordrawings_preview_14559_mid.jpg

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Here is what our cars look like now, the black Charger obviously.

New cars have Setina push bumpers with fender wraps, all SoundOff interior lights, lights on the front and sides of the push bumper (Sides are vertically mounted, angled at 45s), under-mirror pods, light strips at the bottom of the doors, and some license plate lights in back in addition to the traffic advisor in the window. Dual sirens, half cages, dual gun racks, and the Ecoboost motors. They're going to be pretty sweet cars.

ahudsoncolorado_org_ImageRepository_Document_4e6b09d7b3af13a67634bde879e4ea34._.jpg

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
the "dial 911" stickers are cheap online. you can always add them after the wrap is done.

i dont do photoshop but picture this...

a blue line that runs from headlights to the the tail lights... in that blue line would be MARSHALL but it would be in between the front and rear doors. (similar to pic above)

the 911 could be affixed to the c pillar

"town of hudson" could be under the blue line graphics in blue

and slightly below that you could have an outline of mountains like these...

athumb9.shutterstock.com_display_pic_with_logo_4153921_405381036838ec4cee49ba7903d9441e5f3e579.jpg

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Jarred, just use MS Paint, that's what these were done with.

Here are the ones I came up with along with a friend of mine. His has the numerics and 911 emblem, mine do not.

Second.jpg thumbnail_11372_cc0640_001_G1.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Don't have Ms paint on mobile...

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
Around where I live most cars are black with the dark grey lettering making them a little sneakier but still being known at night they have some reflective coating but look really cool

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.