Wanted Diagnostix Indicator Panel

mike2459

May 22, 2010
South Glens Falls,NY
I've got a whelen strobe traffic advisor and I'm using a whelen ups-690 power supply. I'm looking for a Diagnostix Indicator Panel that I can plug into the power supply so I know all the strobes are fireing and what pattern it's using. I've wired it up to a control box and it works great. But I would like that panel.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike2459

May 22, 2010
South Glens Falls,NY
Still looking for the cable or led panel, or a complete Diagnostix Indicator.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I believe the proper Whelen spelling for what you're after is Diagnostix, not Diagnostic. Anyone using the search function with that spelling should now be able to locate this thread.

mike2459

May 22, 2010
South Glens Falls,NY
I've got a whelen strobe traffic advisor and I'm using a whelen ups-690 power supply. I'm looking for a Diagnostix Indicator Panel that plugs into the power supply and displays the strobes that are firing and what pattern it's using. I've wired it up to a control box and it works great. But I would like that panel. It's whelen part# 01-0267265-00

Still looking for one to buy

Last edited:

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Hey Mike, we used to have an apparatus with the indicator panel you are looking for but it only lights to let you know the strobe is firing, the pattern is not replicated, if the strobe is working properly, the indicator is solid red, if the strobe has failed, the light is not lit... Just wanted to clarify for you in case it makes it less appealing for ya...

mike2459

May 22, 2010
South Glens Falls,NY
Hey Mike, we used to have an apparatus with the indicator panel you are looking for but it only lights to let you know the strobe is firing, the pattern is not replicated, if the strobe is working properly, the indicator is solid red, if the strobe has failed, the light is not lit... Just wanted to clarify for you in case it makes it less appealing for ya...
The indicator I'm looking for displays the same pattern that the power supply is flashing. That's so I know I didn't hit the wrong switch by mistake. But thanks anyway. They seem hard to come by. The panel would have at least 6 or 8 leds that would flash with each strobe as it fired. I could be wrong and have it backwards. Can you send me a picture of what you've got? There should be a telephone like cable and phone like plug jacks on the end.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.