Dietz 77-234 dome/ Federal Signal Model 14

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Need 14 domes? Got a whole pile, NOS, recently... That, and I need a Dietz dome. Wanna do some horse-trading? What color you need?

rm31859

Dec 21, 2021
Conover, NC
Need 14 domes? Got a whole pile, NOS, recently... That, and I need a Dietz dome. Wanna do some horse-trading? What color you need?
I actually don't have a Dietz dome. I was looking at one that was for sale on Ebay that the seller thought would fit a model 14. That dome is Amber and I really wanted a Red but I am replacing a dome that was shattered in shipment and I was considering it as a short term replacement till I could find a Red one. Do you have a Red and, if so, what are you asking? Thanks.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
I actually don't have a Dietz dome. I was looking at one that was for sale on Ebay that the seller thought would fit a model 14. That dome is Amber and I really wanted a Red but I am replacing a dome that was shattered in shipment and I was considering it as a short term replacement till I could find a Red one. Do you have a Red and, if so, what are you asking? Thanks.
I understand. I have a Dietz dome that has a hole in it and I figured we could swap. I saw that piece on fleabay!

I have new replacement red, amber or blue domes for $49.95.

Attachments

• 20220310_110948_resized.jpg
    20220310_110948_resized.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: SNT1329

NIACO

Nov 19, 2020
Illinois
I understand. I have a Dietz dome that has a hole in it and I figured we could swap. I saw that piece on fleabay!

Do these replacement red, amber and blue domes have a see thru top or are they the ones with the frosted top and are they marked F2? I am looking for a red and a blue one. Please PM me and let me know and how much shipping would be for the two. Thanks

NIACO

Nov 19, 2020
Illinois

How much would the total be with shipping to Illinois for 1 red and 1 blue dome?

NIACO

Nov 19, 2020
Illinois
Ok, I just sent a message to you at hyper-lites-corp@hotmail.com wanting to know what form of payment you want for the two new FS model 14 domes, one red and one blue, $99.90 + shipping, Let me know how you want me to complete this transaction. Thanks again.

SNT1329

Oct 22, 2021
Kelli1105

How do you go about ordering a blue dome for a federal signal model 14 light

NIACO

Nov 19, 2020
Illinois
How do you go about ordering a blue dome for a federal signal model 14 light
That is a really good question. I have been trying to contact this person for months to buy a couple of these and have got no response from him. So it might be best to look elsewhere.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.