Dietz/Yankee light bar and part avaliability

fireglen

Sep 15, 2017
Oklahoma
I went to the First Monday trade days in Canton Texas today. I found a storage area full of junk and asked the guy if he had any lights or lightbars. He directed me to the general area of the location of a busted Police light bar. I dug around and found a bar that had a busted red dome. It is either a Yankee or Dietz with one good Blue lens and speaker grill. The bar has 4 sealed beam rotators.
No clue on a model number. The price is currently at $35. I didn’t pull the trigger and told him I would research it and come back tomorrow. Any clues as to what the bar might be or if it is worth finding a lens and fixing. I know thats a dumb question!

Jun 18, 2013
PA
It could be 1 of 3 bars.. A Signal Stat, Deitz, or Yankee bar. Normally I see these bars with 2 outer rotators and the 2 inners do not rotate.
If the blue dome is salvageable $30 is fair. You can find other domes.. you just might be sitting on it awhile.

Rob

Reactions: fireglen

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.