Different "Mechanical" Whelen tones

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Here are some sound samples of Whelen "mechanical tones through the "ages".

Modern Alpha is a new Alpha siren with M tone, 295M is a 295 siren with the M tone replacing t3, Alpha12Q is an original 12Q (before the legal trouble) and Executor is an executor (not using the special speaker).

Attachments

• ModernAlpha.mp3
    521.4 KB
  • 295M.mp3
    803 KB
  • alpha12q.mp3
    296.2 KB
  • Executor.mp3
    912.8 KB

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
That Executor!!
I love it.
Glad I was in the right spot at the right time to pick one up with the control head. Just trying to figure out if/how I can wire it up without the control head.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
That Executor!!
I love it.
Glad I was in the right spot at the right time to pick one up with the control head. Just trying to figure out if/how I can wire it up without the control head.
I had my Executor wired without a control head.

Can’t remember if they were positive or negative triggers but I did run it through a SS2000 with touchscreen. Pretty sure positive because I had to use additional relays to negatively trigger the Sc1022 triggers when I had that.

Good luck,
Seth

Reactions: firebuff17

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
That Executor!!
I love it.
I can send you pictures of the connections on mine.

Reactions: firebuff17

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
Managed to work on it a bit today. I *think* I have it figured out.
But I will Gladly accept any info/photos/diagrams you may have. Having more than less will never hurt. I do have the Whelen pdf install sheet already.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.