Discontinuation of Code3 XL5000

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
I got the information from Britax Europe that CODE3 not longer produce the XL5000 series.

Is it right? And domes are only available for warranty claims...

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
They haven't had the XL on their website for a few months. Nobody was buying them anyway after the Freedom came around.

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
They haven't had the XL on their website for a few months. Nobody was buying them anyway after the Freedom came around.

Actually, the XL 5000 is on their website right now: http://www.code3pse.com/Products/product_info/fire/lightbars/C_5N

That´s not great. I found some 74" and smaller XL and some need new domes.
You could try googling for xl domes. I didn't find a parts page on Code 3's web site, but you might contact their customer service to see. Here's a link to the customer service contact page on their website: http://www.code3pse.com/Code3/sas_customerservice/.

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
@ jph2

I contacted some distributor here in Germany. i think this is the best way to get an answer and to get a better price if i buy (as end user) direct from Code3.

Reactions: jph2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.