Do the feniex t4 and t6 have the same flash patterns?

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
I can't find any literature for the t4 indicating what flash patterns it has. I really liked the flashed patterns the feniex t4 had, and I wonder if they carried over all of them to the t6.

Do the feniex t4 and t6 have the same flash patterns?

Could I use a python 100 flasher unit on a t6 head?

Apr 12, 2012
NC / TN / CT / SD
i cant say 100% on the patterns but if i remember they do share alot of the same patterns

that being said a python 100 has no external flasher ( its a t4 in a metal case ) so the flasher is built into the lighthead

just like the 200

and the cobra line's 1x 2x 100 and 200

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I am mobile but I believe I have the pattern list for both on my website. The t4 is in the discontinued library section.

You are not trying to sync both are you?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
CovertLights.com said:
i cant say 100% on the patterns but if i remember they do share alot of the same patterns

that being said a python 100 has no external flasher ( its a t4 in a metal case ) so the flasher is built into the lighthead

just like the 200

and the cobra line's 1x 2x 100 and 200

Kurt is correct on the python 100 not having an external flasher.

As a side note here is a link from the attachment of the T-4 on my site (this is why I will maintain a discontinued library of feniex products for my customers to use as a resource) https://feverinc.net/index.php?dispatch=attachments.getfile&attachment_id=8

here is a link to the t-6 flash patterns https://feverinc.net/index.php?dispatch=attachments.getfile&attachment_id=157

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
bluestinger90 said:
Hmm, I think the pattern I like from the t4 is the invert pattern, which is missing on the t6 version. Thanks for the help!

Anytime time... glad I could be of assistance, sorry the pattern you like is gone.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
im having the same problem with my Tomar Rect14, and the Rect13. the pattern i need to use is only on the Rect14 :(

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.