Do You Understand This?

TheCrownie

Sep 18, 2014
Ohio, USA & Germany
So as some of you know I am located in Germany. 

I am going to buy a crown vic for show purposed in Germany. Actually, my German friend knows a guy in new york who knows a guy that is selling crown vics. 

So I gave him this note with information about the car I want and he said that americans don't get it. I'm asking you now if anything is unclear in the following note. Thanks :)

Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Package

Model Year:  2008-2011
Color: Black Preferred
Price Limit: $5000
Carfax: No Major Accident
Additions: -Push Bumper Asked For. don’t have to be mounted on car
-Police Console Required

-Car of a minor department preferred

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
So what's the problem? Sounds like a reasonable request. Same thing you'd ask if looking online for a car I would think.

Reactions: wilsonbr90

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Note looks fine, nothing unreasonable or non-understandable.. anyone who deals with vehicles at all should get it.

But I do have to inquire.. I think your location is a bit off.. Unless there is an Ohio in Germany I (and google) don't know about?

TheCrownie

Sep 18, 2014
Ohio, USA & Germany
All Right. Now I can tell him that he's wrong about what he thinks Americans need to understand something!

Good point with Germany and Ohio but actually I'm 2-3 times in Ohio a year and all shipments of things I buy here will be delivered to an address in Ohio. So in perspective of buying and selling stuff I think the location is quite accurate. Correct me if I'm guessing wrong.

Thank you,

TheCrownie

Chris W

Mar 27, 2014
NJ
All Right. Now I can tell him that he's wrong about what he thinks Americans need to understand something!

Good point with Germany and Ohio but actually I'm 2-3 times in Ohio a year and all shipments of things I buy here will be delivered to an address in Ohio. So in perspective of buying and selling stuff I think the location is quite accurate. Correct me if I'm guessing wrong.

Thank you,

TheCrownie
It's also acceptable to list both.  ie Ohio, USA & Germany

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
Have you considered eBay? they've got CVPIs for DAYS on there. A few may even fit your description. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also fairly sure there's a few UK based car dealers out there with ex-US police vehicles. Since you live in Germany, it may be a bit easier to ship/drive the thing there.

Gumtree, autotrader are a few.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.