Documents for older Whelen Edge Ultra Freedom

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Hey guys, I have an 08 Crown Vic which was originally equipped with a Whelen Edge Ultra Freedom bar when it was upfitted. So it's an older bar, halogen takedowns and alleys but otherwise LED.

I'd like to reprogram flash patterns and syncs, can anyone forward me to the wiring diagrams on the install guide?

The only ones I'm finding are for the newer WeCan bars. Thanks all!

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
This is what I have hope it all helps in some fashion or another!

Attachments

• 13564.pdf
    424.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 13745.pdf
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 13762.pdf
    838.9 KB · Views: 12

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
The 13762 was exactly what I was looking for, and should mostly apply to my bar. However, it appears as if my bar may be a custom order/built bar. I know it was originally from Denver PD, and they used exclusively this bar for many years (And they still do).

Anyways, the modules per the diagram do not have split/independent controls separating the top module from the bottom module, and I know my bar does. But I should be able to figure that out from digging.

Overall Denver's upfit is cheap and not well thought-out, but the wiring seems to be well done and easy to get to.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.