Dodge Charger Police Canada DRL enable ?

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
Hi
The DRL are mandatory in canada so I would start at looking at the wiring that was install during it's police use. It could be part of a black out module that wasnt plug back .

Bonjour.
les drl sont obligatoire au canada alors je commencerais par regarder les fils qui ont été utilisé lors de sont service dans les forces de l'ordre.Il se peut que la voiture ai été equipé d'un module fantome et qui n,as pas bien été rebranché.

911FRANCE

Dec 14, 2011
France
Also make sure he's not covered over any sensor by the dash that controls the drls!
Thanks you!

do you know where there are ?

Hi
The DRL are mandatory in canada so I would start at looking at the wiring that was install during it's police use. It could be part of a black out module that wasnt plug back .

Bonjour.
les drl sont obligatoire au canada alors je commencerais par regarder les fils qui ont été utilisé lors de sont service dans les forces de l'ordre.Il se peut que la voiture ai été equipé d'un module fantome et qui n,as pas bien été rebranché.
Thanks you!
We have nothing wrong beside the headlight
All is correctly plugged.... we followed the wires, and all come in the main switch box... no flasher or other. We will test them in direct plug to see what happened

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
And you went to settings on the display and then lights and made sure daytime running lights is not unchecked?? I understand if the light switch is on the off position and you step on the emergency brake it turns them off as well while your sitting.. searching for other ways to turn them off and on...

911FRANCE

Dec 14, 2011
France
And you went to settings on the display and then lights and made sure daytime running lights is not unchecked?? I understand if the light switch is on the off position and you step on the emergency brake it turns them off as well while your sitting.. searching for other ways to turn them off and on...
Hello

i already check on the settings (light) but nothing about DRL, the option is not on the screen

maybe, I have to search on the VSIM unit ?

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
I checked a charger forum and couldn't even find a fuse for it in their listings, they show how to turn it off but not back on. Weird.

JPC

Sep 1, 2020
It sounds like it may have been deleted in the BCM. Unfortunately, the only way to reprogram it back is to take it to a dealership or find someone with a scanner/programmer with the correct software. The scanner and software will cost around $1000. I ran into the same issue with a couple of Chevy's I had. I wasn't willing to cough up the money and just lived with it. Still wasn't happy about it.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Yeah it was suggested to me by my police equipment supplier that it's a take back to dodge if he can't find it in the settings on the screen. I was told if it had flashing taillights and drls that it's installed from the factory most times.

911FRANCE

Dec 14, 2011
France
It sounds like it may have been deleted in the BCM. Unfortunately, the only way to reprogram it back is to take it to a dealership or find someone with a scanner/programmer with the correct software. The scanner and software will cost around $1000. I ran into the same issue with a couple of Chevy's I had. I wasn't willing to cough up the money and just lived with it. Still wasn't happy about it.
Thanks you for your reply

i go today to a dealership to check with the programmer

i will tell you!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.