Dodge Charger puddle light install

hoisy71

Sep 10, 2011
Baltimore, MD
I wanted to have some more light on the car when getting in and out and when unlocking. So I decided to use some Sirennet LED3's on steady and mounted them underneath each mirror. I then tied them into the dome light circuit. Here is the before and after

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What do you think?

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I like it... I've often thought about getting the mirrors with the puddle lights for my Av... Maybe this will be a considered route of travel... lol

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Looks good but you're like chicks, buddy...a little cocktease here & there, but u don't show everything lol....where's the video, interior pics, and full list of equipment? That charger looks badass

hoisy71

Sep 10, 2011
Baltimore, MD

pdk9 said:
Looks good but you're like chicks, buddy...a little cocktease here & there, but u don't show everything lol....where's the video, interior pics, and full list of equipment? That charger looks badass

I'll have to take an updated video to post in my install thread on the car. Hopefully later tonight

Nov 7, 2011
New England
Captain4164 said:
Im thinking Strobes n More 3led...

If you want a non- low profile Chinese surface mount lighthead that is notorious for building moisture on the inside that sticks out even more than what the OP installed....... The yes, go with a strobes n crud e3:hopeless:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.