Dodge Charger Single/Dual lightead mounting on headliner

LDEMS1

May 8, 2015
Wisconsin
I have an 08 charger that has an inner edge in it. I am looking for something a bit more low profile...you can just see the bar way to much for my liking. I am curious how people have mounted lights on the headliner on the sides of the RVM, or other ideas one may have for this car.
I am also running 4 Feniex Fusions mounted behind the grille in a slower wig wag pattern.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I have an 08 charger that has an inner edge in it. I am looking for something a bit more low profile...you can just see the bar way to much for my liking. I am curious how people have mounted lights on the headliner on the sides of the RVM, or other ideas one may have for this car.
I am also running 4 Feniex Fusions mounted behind the grille in a slower wig wag pattern.

Some ppl will mount small lightheads on each side of the RVM to be more covert, but the problem is that you won't have a flashback shield and snug fit (as you would a vehicle specific ILB) and this option doesn't allow you to have a clean look for mounting multiple lightheads across the headliner. Unless it's obstructing your view, I would stick with your current ILB

LDEMS1

May 8, 2015
Wisconsin
No it isn't obstructing anything, just was looking for less (shocking I know) I know the troopers in my area have cars with what appear to be avengers and nForce dashlights mounted on each side of the RVM.
I got my charger, and love it. I am just looking for less of a "wannabe cop car" look. I was able to craft a bracket to hide lights behind the grille, but damn that ILB sticks out. Add my antenna on the rear trunk and it appears as if I want to mimic a cop car.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.