Dodge Dakota with custom FedSig Raydian

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Dodge Dakota with CUSTOM FedSig Raydian.

Bar has center blue pod replaced with a pair of Whelen LR11 TDs. The rear has Amber modules hooked to a shoMe flasher for independent operation.

Truck has Feniex T6s grill and on rear LP Bracket

https://youtu.be/JVQtv_miWIo

Future:

4 cannons

4 more LR11s

Last edited by a moderator:

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I love the old raydian. My police car has one and its customized in every way possible with home brew lights.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
If the LR11s were spread out in the bar, this would be great, but from a distance now, it's hard to tell they're flashing. I'll get them rewired and post an update.

Reactions: acala91

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
That's the plan Al.

BW in the fogs

BW in the reverse lights

Maybe a T3 for front intersection?

Maybe pair of Apollos on each running board?

Reactions: acala91

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Lightbar has been sold and replaced.

Coming soon, a SX liberty with it's TA externally controlled off of a FederalSignal SmartSirenSM.

It will be getting new lenses, SXTDLED takedowns, and LR11 allys. A pair of ambers are going up front for off-duty work.

Front:

BBATDTDABB

Rear

BAABBAAB

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Ill apologize in advace, but like always, we ran out of daylight. Ill get a day video soon.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Yeah thanks.

I think 4 Cannons are what will finish this build up. 2 BW in fogs, and 2 BW in reverse. Flashing whites will come on in mode 1, and blue/white in mode 3. White steady burn for reverse and fog functions.

Reactions: tsquale
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Great set-up man...  If they only made chrome flanges for the T6s they would almost disappear on the grill...  

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
Metallic spray paint

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
That's a good idea, although im not sure his intentions are to be stealth, with the backrack mounted Liberty bar, and all...

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Ok, the Raydian is gone.
The Liberty is gone.
Now, a new Feneix Apollo 49" DUO.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I know the Libby was also a 49", but for some reason the length on this lightbar looks a little goofy/too long...maybe it's just me tho

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.