Dodge Durango racetrack rear light flash

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
Does anyone have a write up or info on the colors and location of the wires and what flasher to use. ? I been looking everywhere and can’t find anything

Thanks

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
Thanks But as of now it doesn’t work with this model
I did find a plug and play unit by Beijing’s industries but it’s aroind 250 bucks little steep for a flasher

I seen people use a. Whelen ulf44 flasher and some relays
Just curious if anyone has done it on here and has the colors locations and how they wiered it up
Thanks

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
im guessing that they havent gotten to those areas of the durango yet, only the charger listed it was hardware controlled, i wondered if the wires might be similar on both..

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
Your prob right. Haven been able to program them I guess

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
I have been looking up and down YouTube has a bunch of videos of it and everything e some one asks how they did it no reaponse

It’s like a classified secrect .
The problem is I have an 11 Durango and just ordered the 2019 so I don’t have it in front of me yet. Wanted to get info before it gets here.

Didn’t think would be so difficult

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.