dodge grill

rescue

May 22, 2010
Rayne , LA
i got a o9 2500 dodge ram . my problem is i cant find a light to fit in the slots of the grill . the only light i find that will fit is the ghost but

im not looking to spend $ 100 on one light . any ideas or suggestions of any other light that has the same dimensions of the ghost ?

the height of the ghost is less than an inch . thanks in advance .....

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
C17LVFD said:
Check out this thread... look and smell like a ghost...

+1. i saw that last week on project responder's website and thought the same thing + axixtech makes solid products, so i would def. try it

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
pimp pods, 6x lighthead.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
Jared @ 911Lights said:
They are actually much thinner than the Ghosts, only 1/3" thick. Waste Management did a test and found them brighter than the much larger Whelen TIR6s. I know

I have some demos in stock if you are interested in testing them out, they are really a great light, we just don't sell a lot of them outside of Amber because of the large price difference between the colors.

-Jared

I think he was meaning that they are taller than the Ghosts, not thicker meaning deeper.

They look like nice lights though. They are a tad bit pricey though when doing other safety colors.

usdemt

May 21, 2010
Vermillion SD
RECT 14s. . . I love these head, I havent seen the MS6s in person but I am not too impressed with how they knocked off the Ghost. You will not be disappointed with the RECT14 except maybe off axis, but as they are a TIR head thats to be expected.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
The RECT14s are great. The Ghosts are great too, but they are more expensive. Predator IIs woul be awesome, but again they are on the pricer side. Let me know if you have any questions.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
not really sure what else you want us to give you. we've given you a number of options. you'll need to see what will fit the best.... and what you'll like, as several of the options you claim to 'not like'.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.