Does anybody here sell Phenix helmets?

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
I'm looking to order a TL-2 leather helmet sometime soon and am looking to find the best price I can. Is anyone here a dealer that can give me a quote? Or does anyone know where to go to find the best price? And does anyone know what their current lead time is on a leather?

For those of you wearing a Phenix leather helmet, care to weigh in? How does everyone like their TL-2? Thanks for the help!!

sheazle

May 31, 2013
Missouri
I just bought one from http://www.onesourcefirerescue.com

I had an n6a before, I just didn't care for the look, and it was really heavy. The TL-2 is not noticeably heavier than my 1010 was. It is heavier, just doesn't feel heavier.

The leather is more flexible, and it has more of a matte finish than glossy like the Cairns. I really like the look of it and it is amazingly comfortable.

sheazle

May 31, 2013
Missouri
I bought a black one in December, it was in stock. At the same time I ordered a red one for my other department. I received it last week. That's why I recommended that website, they just got a shipment in so if you don't want a custom stamp etc. they might have one in stock. Otherwise the wait is a long one, which is why I bought the Sam Houstons in the first place.

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Okay, sweet that's not so bad! The fiancée graduates fire academy on July 15th, so I think I want to get her a leather as a graduation gift. Thanks for the input!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.