Dual Avenger Install

Jsherman88

Nov 30, 2014
NY
Coming into ownership of a dual avenger (super excited), light already had the cig plug cut, to change flash pattern white/violet wire to positive on the battery or negative? Diagram seems to say positive, just want to make sure I don't break it on day 1. Thanks!

Jsherman88

Nov 30, 2014
NY
Hope this is being posted in the right section. I am purchasing a dual avenger used with cig plug cut. From what I can tell on the wire diagram the white/violet wire should be extended to positive on the battery to advance the flash pattern. Just want to make sure this is correct so I don't break the light on day 1. Feel free to give advice on which flash pattern too. Personally seem to like the ActionFlash SF120/TF75 Alt for the red/white.

Jsherman88

Nov 30, 2014
NY
Hope this is being posted in the right section. I am purchasing a dual avenger used with cig plug cut. From what I can tell on the wire diagram the white/violet wire should be extended to positive on the battery to advance the flash pattern. Just want to make sure this is correct so I don't break the light on day 1. Feel free to give advice on which flash pattern too. Personally seem to like the ActionFlash SF120/TF75 Alt for the red/white.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Coming into ownership of a dual avenger (super excited), light already had the cig plug cut, to change flash pattern white/violet wire to positive on the battery or negative? Diagram seems to say positive, just want to make sure I don't break it on day 1. Thanks!

Whelen lights take a positive to the scan lock (white w violet tracer)..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.