Dual howler on a 2007 Crown Vic

ervfc288

Jun 9, 2021
Virginia
I've got a dual howler setup with universal bracket that we want to install on one of the chief's cars. Is there a prescribed or preferred place to mount these massive speakers? We ordered it new from whelen and could only get universal brackets.

Thanks!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We made brackets and had them mounted in front of the fender liners of my old vic.. that was back in 2013 though

ervfc288

Jun 9, 2021
Virginia
We made brackets and had them mounted in front of the fender liners of my old vic.. that was back in 2013 though
I hadn't opened the fender liners up yet... good to know there is enough room in there for these. Modifying these brackets should be fairly simple.

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
They go under the radiator support that extend to the fender on both side.
One would go under the air box and the other one under the battery . In both case it is easily accessible from under the car without having to remove the the fender liners .
I have the install sheet on a crown vic in my stuff I'll try to dig it

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.