"Dumb" Lightheads

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
I know Feniex sells "Dumb" fusion lightheads for bars, however, do they sell Dumb fusion Surface mounts, or dumb cannons?

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
Unless something has drastically changed recently, you can order the parts to create a dummy Fusion surface mount. I would order the heads from a lightstick, (400 series or above as the 100 and 200 use heads with internal flashers). The lightstick heads are designed for exterior use, where as the heads from the interior bars and dash lights are not. You will also need the flange and gasket. There are no dummy cannons that I am aware of.

Be aware that they will come with plugs that will need to be removed unless you can find a mate for them. Doing so will void the warranty. Keep in mind that your Feniex dealer or rep may tell you that cutting the plug will not void the warranty, but there is a good chance that if and when the head has an issue, tech support will not warranty it. Speaking from experience.

Sorry, I do not have the part numbers for you. To my knowledge, Feniex no longer produces a complete parts listing for their products. They did one year and it was awesome.

Hope this helps.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.