ebay star R/B lineum ILB for 70 bucks!!

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Wow really? I wish it was all red, I'm thinking of using our very own swapmaster to change the leds. I still think for the light this is an insane price.

Reactions: Tony P

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Okay I actually bought this lol. Gonna have wilsonbr90 hopefully change the blue to red :)

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Sadly, this was only the passenger side. I didn't look at the pictures close enough I guess. Now I need to find a ULB18 driver side :(

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Yeah, I just emailed STAR to see if they'll see a driver side of a ULB28 to me, and I can connect them (hopefully). Otherwise this is completely useless to me and not worth getting the blue leds swapped. I would try to trade the blue/white modules, but the likelihood of someone wanting them here is s00per slim

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.