Edge 9000 Power Supply

Fireemtguy09

Apr 19, 2019
Athens New York
Hello all, I’m new to this forum and I tried searching but couldn’t find what I’m looking for. I have a 48 inch older 9000. Currently it has 6 strobes, alleys, take downs and brake lights. It has the eb6 power supply, but Has a wiring harness that has extra connections, one for another power supply, and others for more strobes as there are 4- 3 pin connections available as well as 2-6 pin connectors which match up to another power supply. I bought another eb6 and 2 more linear strobes as I want to make it an 8 strobe. New strobes and power supply do work, but when I plug them into the connections that are available, I can’t get them to turn on. I’ve tried connecting the power supply to the distribution board as there is a 6 pin male connection that is on the the board. The bar is mounted on my truck and has been wired up and working for months now, I’m just trying to figure out how to add more to it. I can’t find the wiring diagram for it anywhere. Am I missing something, or will I need a new distribution board in order to make this work? I did buy another 8 strobe wiring harness to see if I was missing any wires, but the wires that are on my bar currently, are identical to the harness I bought. Thanks!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.