ELS Interior LightBar Review With Video!

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
After few bumpy steps i go it all installed and working! This bar is definitely bright, probably about the same as, if not brighter than a slimlighter. Bar has TIR optics not too bad for off axis warning compared to some things. . The only complaints that i have for this bar are, it requires external flasher, and that ELS doesn't offer any kind of mounts made for the light. I used some old suction cup brackets and used double sided tape to stick them onto the light. This light does have pretty killer flashback as would be expected, so for night time i have a whelen spitfire and two lin3's for the front coming. Since i don't have access to a shop anymore to make a flashback shield out of metal.

Uploading videos now, Literally

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
The one right behind my car goes for about $227,000 and the house behind it was completely custom built and goes for about $475,000! :D

ibby

May 28, 2010
Fast LT1 said:
The one right behind my car goes for about $227,000 and the house behind it was completely custom built and goes for about $475,000! :D

damn, what neighborhood?

Also, are these comparable to the... crap i forget the name... micro man industries lights? His lights are fairly inexpensive and everyone keeps saying theyre bright "for the money" but i need something to compare it to.

The lights in your vid are bright =)

The music is questionable....

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
The neighborhood is Fontana its ran by Slawson Real estate. These are just as bright as microman lights, and crap and microman industries do not belong in the same sentence. His lights are American made and are top notch, on of my security officers has microman lights on his car and they are pretty powerful. The only reason i bought the ELS bar from Zach is becuase it was a few bucks cheaper than microman's bars otherwise i would have gotten microman lights.

ibby

May 28, 2010
Fast LT1 said:
The neighborhood is Fontana its ran by Slawson Real estate. These are just as bright as microman lights, and crap and microman industries do not belong in the same sentence. His lights are American made and are top notch, on of my security officers has microman lights on his car and they are pretty powerful. The only reason i bought the ELS bar from Zach is becuase it was a few bucks cheaper than microman's bars otherwise i would have gotten microman lights.

When i said crap, i didnt mean the lights were crap. I meant: awwe crap i forgot the name lol

I am blown away by Micromans lights, and an elb discount on top of that is incredible. Hmmm... I wonder how the Microman and ELS lights would compare side by side...

REDDPSE

May 21, 2010
Central Ohio
how about like an ELS vs Micro vs 911ep im just curious, also ELS do you have a website?

ELS

May 21, 2010
USA NY
lol yes i do, its elsolutionsonline.com permanently under construction until i find the time to learn to make a website. It took me like 2 hours to figure out how to make it under contstruction.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.