Support Email Issues

Jman423

Administrator
Administrator
We've been experiencing issues sending email for the past 24-48 hours. We're working with our providers to get the problem resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sparky_911

Gold Supporter
I'm always logged in and on here throughout the day so much I didn't notice, lol.

OP
OP
Jman423

Jman423

Administrator
Administrator
Email issues should be resolved. We've made some improvements in an attempt to prevent our outgoing email being flagged as spam with some email providers. We've also implemented an "Unsubscribe" function for those who don't want to received emails from our system any longer.

Let us know if you think you are still having a problem with email from our forums.

Thank you

Jennifer Rose Towing

Established Member
It is likely resolved. I just received several emails of new replys from the other day. I was not able to open the elb webpage for the better part of the day today, was that related?

BTW, thanks for putting your time into the site!

OP
OP
Jman423

Jman423

Administrator
Administrator
It is likely resolved. I just received several emails of new replys from the other day. I was not able to open the elb webpage for the better part of the day today, was that related?

BTW, thanks for putting your time into the site!
Yes, there was a change to name servers that had to propagate. It does't take as long these days as it used to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbear75
Top Bottom